Dahill Corporate Profile
Dahill Office Technology Corporation dba Dahill
Parent Company: Xerox
Total Employees: 14,000
8200 IH 10 West Ste 400
San Antonio, TX 78230
Main Phone: 210-805-8200
Toll Free : 1-800-292-2160
Real business is not limited to the workplace.
There has never been a better time to consider Dahill for your document solutions. As a leader in providing innovative document management solutions, in Dahill you will find a technology partner with a long term strategy to ensure you get the most out of your investment.
With our product and solution experts, professional service team, expert local billing department and tenured account management team, Dahill is the number one solution Crawford Independent School District has been waiting for.
For over 25 years, Dahill has provided superior document management hardware and software
solutions to businesses throughout Texas.
Headquartered in San Antonio, Dahill represents the industry's leading document imaging companies, Xerox MFP’s and printers, Riso duplicators and high speed ink jet printers, KIP and Epson wide format printers and Sharp interactive white boards.
Dahill is a wholly owned subsidiary of Xerox Corporation, a $22 billion dollar American company
that invented the photocopier and pioneered this industry. It's a combination that provides
your business with the substance and credibility of a worldwide cor poration with the
trustworthiness and reliability of a locally owned company.
Dahill's local autonomy and leadership enables Dahill to be your single-source solution for every facet of document imaging.
- Largest Office Technology company head quartered in Texas
- 15 locations (San Antonio, (6) Houston, (2) Austin, Pharr, Corpus Christi, Laredo, El Paso, College Station and Las Cruces, New Mexico)
- Dahill provides service for over 329 million impressions/month
- Dahill Managed Print Services manages over 44 million prints per month
- Nationwide Resources: As a Xerox Company, Dahill can provide unsurpassed first-party nationwide service. We centrally manage fleet reporting, escalation procedures, coverage and guaranteed rates.
- Local Accountability: Our local management staff is empowered by our company President to make crucial decisions to better serve our customers’ needs in a timely manner.
- Local Inventory: Each Dahill branch location is equipped with on-site parts and supplies providing faster access and greater resources to our service technicians.
- Competency: Because we are locally operated, our staff understands the regional dynamics that impact our customers differently. We have the ability to make decisions in the best interest of our customers.
- Local Billing: We provide local billing that customize invoices, answer questions and resolve issues to provide a better customer experience.
- Experience: As the largest Office Technology Company headquartered here in Texas, we are the leader in the transition for new hardware and software trends. We deliver solutions addressing a broad range of document requirements to our customers. We are setting new standards for workflow solutions.
- Consistency: We treat our customers as long term business partners. Our Quarterly Business Review meetings keep us in touch with our clients ensure that we are performing to the highest possible level of support.
Dahill Approach Methodology
The Dahill 360° Assessment serves as a gateway to discovering new and better ways to work with technology and handle the flow of information. Through years of collecting hard evidence and constructing thousands of assessments, we have identified seven core areas that drive the alignment of all technology and business process initiatives.
- Understand Your Corporate Culture. In-depth look at the key factors of corporate culture that can be used to confirm that business strategies align to specific objectives. Definite project goals using the voice of the customer.
- Inventory Technology. Measure key aspects of the current process. Snapshot of your current technology environment including the identification of underutilized, obsolete and redundant assets.
- Analyze Usage. Collect relevant data for all technology devices and information workflow assets using our diagnostic application that captures data from both networked and non-networked assets.
- Capture Costs. Understand the total cost of ownership with an in-depth review of both the direct and indirect costs associated with technology device and information workflow asset usage as well as ongoing maintenance.
- Review Workflow. Analyze the data to investigate cause-and-effect relationships. Blueprints how information flows and identifies any bottlenecks or inefficiencies. Seek out root cause of the inefficiencies.
- Examine Processes. A thorough examination of administrative functions including procurement and internal IT processes. Improve or optimize the current process to create a new future state process.
- Control. Ensure that any deviations from the future state process are corrected to stay on target. Implement control systems and frequently monitor the process.
- Study Sustainability.
Sustainable working practices help companies become more environmentally friendly by:
- Lowering energy consumption
- Lowering CO2 output and emissions for an improved carbon footprint
- Reducing paper waste
- Using less consumables
- Remaining energy conscious
- Proper disposal of retired technology
Dahill Historical Information
Dahill was formed as Dahill Industries in 1987 in Texas. Selling and servicing the Sharp line of products, it quickly developed a strong reputation for knowing their customers, and their customers’ needs through strong local management and staff. Dahill continued to expand and operate profitably. In 1999, Dahill was acquired by Global Imaging Systems (GISX), a leading provider of office technology solutions.
- At the time Global Imaging Systems was the fastest growing and most profitable publicly traded company in the office automation industry.
- Dahill was/is the largest Texas headquartered office equipment and solution provider in the state with 15 offices and over 40,000 machines in the field.
- Dahill was the Largest Sharp dealer in the United States and the second largest Konica Minolta dealer in the US. Dahill received the highest honors from both manufacturers for consistent service excellence.
- Dahill was selected to service over 1,500 machines on Texas based military bases. Acquired by Xerox Corporation in May 2007
- Xerox acquired Global Imaging Systems for $1.5 billion.
- The acquisition strengthened Xerox’s distribution expansion strategy, increasing Xerox’s small to mid-size businesses (SMB) by 50%.
- Added 200,000 new customers to Xerox that were currently served by Global Imaging.
- Dahill is a wholly owned subsidiary of Xerox Corporation, a $22 billion company.
- Xerox is the world’s leading Document Imaging and Document Management technology enterprise.
- San Antonio Business Journal’s Award for Largest Machine Dealer , 8 years in a row
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society of South Texas Top Fundraiser Award
- One of the largest sponsors for Any Baby Can, Beat Aids, Alamo Rape Crisis, Valero Texas Open and the National MS Society.
- Nominated by the Business Journal for a Going Green Award 2010.
- Sharp Hyakuman Kai Elite Award (Sharp’s highest award in dealer excellence), past 10 years
- 2004 National Color Dealer of the Year Award
- Global Imaging Chairman’s Award, 2002 and 2003
- 2012-2013 Klein ISD Lead In-Kind Donor