Field Service Manager
|Employment Type:||Full Time
||Full benefits package, paid leave, mileage reimbursement, 401K, life insurance, and paid training.
When you choose Dahill, you get the best of both worlds- the national resources of Xerox and the agility and leadeship of a locally managed company.
Our Mission: To develop and maintain dynamic partnerships with our employees and clients. We provide comprehensive value while minimizing costs to client business processes.
Dahill Professionals co-author solutions using leading edge technology; sustained by our world class service. Join our fast-paced, dynamic work environment that seeks self-motivated, enthusiastic, and results oriented professionals.
• Provide support to service team members.
• Meet or exceed team productivity goals on a number of measurements including gross calls per day, incomplete calls, call back rate, efficiency rating, EU rating, daily time detail, and average call duration.
• Meet or exceed customer satisfaction survey targets including equipment reliability and response time.
• Perform a minimum of two customer service call inspections per Technician each quarter.
• Meet or exceed inventory integrity goals including line item accuracy, dollar value variance and quarterly physical inventories.
• Meet or exceed financial targets including parts per call.
• Maintain departmental expenses such as staffing, travel and training, parts management, new service contracts, sales leads, office supplies, telephones, etc.
• Maintain technical knowledge on all products.
• Other duties as assigned.
Management reserves the right to add or delete duties as deemed appropriate.
• Interviewing, hiring and training employees.
• Planning, assigning and directing work.
• Appraising performance.
• Rewarding and disciplining employees.
• Addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Leading, motivating and developing employees to perform at their highest level.
• Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Dahill's policies and applicable State and Federal regulations.
• Ensures the Employee Code of Conduct is enforced.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent and 6-8+ years related experience is required.
• Experience in office products or similar industry required.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Strong relationship management skills with customers, vendors, and personnel within the organization required.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to use good judgment in performing conflicting demands and managing priorities.
• Strong initiative with ability to seek out relevant information prior to making timely decisions.
• Computer literacy and familiarity with the internet required.
• Ability to work evening and weekend hours during peak periods.
• Must have strong ethics and work as an effective, collaborative team member.
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
• Ability to work under stress/pressure to meet deadlines and financial objectives.
• Ability to travel to customer sites, offsite meetings, company related functions, etc. with short notice.
• Valid driver's license and minimum level of auto insurance coverage required.
Dahill is AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER