Dahill is A Xerox company offering innovative and high performance document imaging technology from two of the world's leading manufacturers-XEROX and SHARP.
We are seeking customer oriented and experienced Field Service Technicians to join our Houston Service Team.
Job Duties include:
• Service office equipment in assigned local territory with minimal supervision in an efficient and timely manner.
• Identify and resolve technical issues. Install, replace, and repair copiers, printers, and faxes at customer's location.
• Will be responsible for carrying tools and parts inventory in personal vehicle while maintaining proper inventory levels at all times.
• Provide excellent customer service to Dahill prospects, customers, and/or vendors.
• This position requires excellent interpersonal skills; due to daily communication required with various departments to include upper management.
• Prioritize and respond to incoming service calls according to severity of issue, product, geography, and/or time of call.
• Responsible for ensuring service tickets are completed, indicating technical issue repair process.
• Maintain open communication with customer by communicating estimated problem resolution time.
• Provide customers with details regarding services rendered. Complete service call documents and submit required forms to local branch on a daily basis.
•· Participate in ongoing training courses and/or modules.
**Successful completion of online Xerox and Sharp product line training as well as on the job training will be required prior to be providing field technical support.