Description: Offering Experienced B2B Sales Professionals the opportunity to increase earning potential within a fast paced, highly competitive industry. Candidates should possess ability to generate New Business Revenue within a specific Vertical Market(s), be self-motivated, aggressive with a winner's spirit.
About Dahill: We are a leading provider of Business Technology Solutions. Dahill sells & services Document Management Systems including printers, multifunction devices; Network Integrated Solution Services; Software Solutions for Document and Data Management.
Dahill Corporate is located in San Antonio, TX & operates 15 locations within Texas & New Mexico.
We are seeking dedicated sales professionals with a proven sales record to join the Major Accounts Team in Houston.
Our Mission: To have a collaborative approach to develop dynamic partnerships with our employees, customers and communities. Provide world-class customer service, innovative technology and customized solutions with local accountability to maximize value. Encourage our employees to have a positive impact in our communities.
Training: We offer a solid onboarding process, coaching, individual mentoring and help in reaching your full earning potential, providing a solid foundation for success. At Dahill University you'll increase your product knowledge, learn best practices within the industry and work closely with other successful Dahill Sales Trainers and Representatives.
• Articulate and position Dahill products and services to key decision makers within local Vertical Markets
• Aggressively pursue competitive, high profile major accounts
• Manage entire sales cycle across customer accounts
• Propose and close sales that achieve total revenue growth, profit and customer satisfaction plans
• Sustain sales activities; appointments, demos, proposals, cold calls, and database updates
• Keep abreast of changes in technology and understanding of basic user abilities
• 3+ years in Business-to-Business Outside Sales with a strong referral base
• Proven track record of successful selling: President's Club, Top Ranking within sales organization, strong business relationships within specific Vertical Market
• Proficiency using MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel & Outlook)
• Excellent communication & presentation skills
• Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team-oriented environment
• Ability to influence, negotiate and gain commitment at all organizational levels
• Must have a valid driver's license and minimum level of auto insurance coverage
Compensation & Benefits Package to include:
• Targeted first year earnings of $100,000
• Competitive Base Salary
• Monthly commission; incentive and bonus opportunities
• Car allowance or Company Vehicle Program
• Medical, Dental & Vision insurance plan; options available after 30 days of hire
• 401k matching plan
Qualified candidates will be required to pass drug screen, background check and motor vehicle report.
DAHILL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER